Job vacancy - Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator
Position: Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
As the Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for all shipments / invoicing in accordance with company procedures. Responsible for securing and maintaining Export Licences in accordance with Company and UK Government procedures and processes and ensuring all shipments are in accordance with said procedures / processes.
- Compliance with current national and international legislations and regulations on export controls, HMRC policies, BIS export controls and licensing requirements.
- Manage and execute classification of products, technology and submission of Export License applications in line with business requirements together with control and administration responsibility for the company's use of the UK BIS licensing system SPIRE (authorised signatory).
- Manage and support all necessary world-wide export documentation and export licences (EUS, OGEL, OIEL, SIEL) for Controlled and Uncontrolled products and technology for International customers.
- Where applicable oversee all imports and customs clearance instructions to freight forwarders, HMRC IPR, IPR diversions and returns (C88-6, E2, and C88), deferment authorisations, exports and shipping.
- Manage and execute UK and export sales orders with all related documents (i.e. export licences) in compliance with internal and external policies, regulations and oversee processes and other members of the team and provide cover when necessary.
- Raise invoices for all finished products and coordinate shipping documentation for non-UK deliveries. Raise credit notes as required.
- Useful to have knowledge of International traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR (TAA, MLA, NDA & WDA), Export Administration Regulations (EAR) - Military List and Dual Use List.
To be successful in this role of Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Appropriate BIS / HMRC training in the field of Import / Export
- Strong technical background
- Extensive proven background in administration and application of world-wide Import and Export and compliance within an Aerospace/Defence environment
- Previous experience of completing EUU's for Customers and Suppliers
- Strong understanding of UK import and export licensing requirements for military and Dual-use products together with HMRC IPR, OPR and Incoterms
- Management of UK Government departments' audits and compliance visits
- Experience with Navision
ACS are recruiting for a Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Shipping and Export Compliance Administrator role you desire.