Job vacancy - Technical Support Specialist
Position: Technical Support Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Title: Technical Support Specialist
Do you have a Biomedical degree or Lab Industry Experience? Do you have the min of 1 year in Lab environment?
Technical Support Specialist required around Theale
Salary upto £33,000
Location: around Theale
The Role of Technical Support Specialist
- Serves customers by providing direct technical support to customers and distributors.
- Apply appropriate sense of urgency according to customer's SLA.
- Maintain QARA compliant complaint handling system in order to ensure traceability.
Tasks / Activities
- Respond to customer requests and complaints from different channels (e.g. mail, phone, www …)
- Initiate and monitor progress of on-site interventions as well as in-house repairs if needed.
- Analyse and solve customer complaints.
- Take ownership on customer requests and complaints and escalates them to RO or Expertline if needed.
- Proper documentation according to company processes and QARA standards.
- Monitor individual KPIs (e.g. Phone Fix Rate, open cases, response time, etc.).
- Provide best possible customer experience when interacting with customers.
- Provide feedback on lessons learned to maintain tools for digitalization (e.g. FAQ list, knowledge base …)
- Competences (According Competence Rules of T-GR)
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Technical Support Specialist application?
- Biomedical degree or Lab Industry Experience
- 1 year in Lab environment
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Support Specialist please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Support Specialist It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Support Specialist with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Support Specialist role you desire.