Job vacancy - Service Engineer
Position: Service Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Title: Service Engineer
Are you currently Working within existing electronics working environment with component level repair skills? Do you have a good soldering skills with plated through and surface mount technology?
Service Engineer required around Wokingham
Salary upto £40,000
Location: around Wokingham
The Role of Service Engineer
Service Engineer is responsible for providing Internal Repair and Calibration support for comapny Analytical - Customer Products
- To ensure effective Repair and Calibration of Customers equipment to component level or module exchange basis.
- Customer equipment will range from Repair & Calibration of Frequency Response Analyzer's, Electrochemical Interfaces and third-party equipment.
- Assistance to manufacturing support, to step in where additional product output is required to meet our customer product deliveries.
- To ensure effective maintenance of existing Customer Service Contracts and provide the necessary interface to achieve this.
- To aid on assigned support issues both internally and externally.
- To assist with the maintenance of departmental equipment and the general efficient functioning of the department.
- To ensure awareness and implementation of cost and quality standards and their requirements.
- To contribute generally within the Customer Support Group in the pursuit of customer satisfaction.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Service Engineer application?
- Currently Working within existing electronics working environment with component level repair skills.
- Good soldering skills with plated through and surface mount technology.
- Engineer who is currently working as a Field Service, Electronics Bench or Test Engineer
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Service Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Engineer role you desire.