Job vacancy - Information Technology Manager
Position: Information Technology Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Title: Information Technology Manager
Do you have Linux experience? Do you have ESX 6.5+, Windows Server 2016+ knowledge or experience? Have you got experience with Microsoft 365, Dell Servers, switches, client laptop & Desktops, Palo Alto Firewalls, SecurID and Windows 10?
Information Technology Manager required around Lewes
Salary upto £55,000
Location: around Lewes
The Role of Information Technology Manager
- To analyse the company's IT requirements, both short and long term
- To plan and direct the installation of hardware and software tools as necessary
- To help ensure the safety and security of the company's network
- To maintain a safe and secure working environment for all IT users
- Continue to learn about new technologies and look for ways to implement them
- Determine short- and long-term training needs for IT team
- To have a hands-on ability to directly support users in collaboration with the existing team
- Provide support to remote office users around the world
- To carry out any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- To plan, coordinate and direct the company's IT systems and related activities
- To help develop, implement, and manage the IT plan for 2020
What are the benefits provided to all Information Technology Manager
- A competitive salary package is available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Minimum of 22 days holiday per annum
- Long service scheme with your holiday increasing to a maximum of 27 days per annum.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Information Technology Manager application?
- Knowledge of key software and hardware including:
- ESX 6.5+, Windows Server 2016+
- Microsoft 365
- Dell Servers, switches, client laptop & Desktops
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Windows 10
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Information Technology Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Information Technology Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Information Technology Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Information Technology Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Information Technology Manager role you desire.