Job vacancy - Area Sales Manager
Position: Area Sales Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 per annum
Title: Area Sales Manager
Do you have EWI/facade experience?
Area Sales Manager required around Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, North West London and Surrey
Salary upto £47,000
Location: around Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, North West London and Surrey
The Role of Area Sales Manager
- Manage and develop the agreed yearly budget for geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet strategic objectives.
- Establish and manage effective programs and provide agreed reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with MD/Sales Director.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the Company's products.
- Provide quarterly results in relation to sales and territory development including territory pipe line
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Adhere to all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact to all customers
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Area Sales Manager application?
- Prior experience selling decorative facades and EWI render systems would be advantageous
- Must have strong negotiation & decision making skills
- Focused and self motivated and able to develop and maintain personal competence
- Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients
- Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business
- Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness
- Demonstrates a desire to address customer needs and does so in a professional manner
- Works effectively within a variety of situations, individuals and groups applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Possesses a high level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Area Sales Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Area Sales Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Area Sales Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Area Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Area Sales Manager role you desire.