Job vacancy - Branch Manager
Position: Branch Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Branch Manager
Do you have strong people skills with significant experience in a supervisory/management role? Do you have "hands-on", flexible approach with a positive attitude? Do you have excellent communication skills (both telephone and interpersonal)?
Branch Manager required around Basildon
Salary upto £45,000
Location: around Basildon
The Role of Branch Manager
- Supervision and development of all staff
- Meeting performance targets, including Trade Counter sales growth
- Ensuring an outstanding standard of service and customer satisfaction
- Managing branch logistics
- Overseeing warehouse and office operations
- Recruiting and managing personnel
- Developing the required stock profile
- Working within agreed budgets
- Assisting in the marketing of the branch and helping to increase sales
- Supporting group management in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Developing budgets, targets and KPI's
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Branch Manager application?
- Strong people skills with significant experience in a supervisory/management role
- A "hands-on", flexible approach with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (both telephone and interpersonal)
- Commercial awareness, target achievement, and a commitment to total customer satisfaction
- An ability to quickly gain product knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and service needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Branch Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Branch Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Branch Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Branch Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Branch Manager role you desire.