Job vacancy - Product Manager
Position: Product Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Title: Product Manager
Do you have over 5 years proven experience as a product manager working in a technology based environment with Agile development teams and methodologies? Do you have over 3 years specific experience of CLOUD based end-to-end software development, including leadership of at least one major cloud based product launch?
Product Manager required around Olney
Salary upto £45,000
Location: around Olney
The Role of Product Manager
- Be focused on driving the success and growth of the key management systems product lines, owning the product vision, strategy, generation plans and short-term roadmap for your products.
- Develop, maintain and share a keen competitor and market insight that shapes your plans and decision-making, as well as seeking inspiration for innovation from other markets.
- Manage the profitability of your portfolio, understanding market performance and conducting regular win/loss analysis and proposing changes to pricing, positioning or business model to ensure we meet budget expectations.
- Pragmatically manage every stage of the product lifecycle, from ideation, through to business case development, launch, functional enhancements, product maintenance and even product withdrawal.
- Act as Voice of the Customer internally, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to discover and analyse customer needs and shape these into clearly defined hardware and software requirements.
- Work closely with the Product Owners and the R&D team to ensure these are translated into appropriately detailed epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria and non-functional user experience expectations.
What are the benefits provided to all Product Manager
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Ex-gratia day for Christmas Eve
- Access to online benefits portal
- 2 x Annual salary life cover
- Company Pension scheme - 5% company contrition when you pay in 5%
- Car allowance
- Core hours with flexible start & finish times
- Access to Employee Care scheme
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Product Manager application?
- 5yrs+ proven experience as a product manager working in a technology based environment with Agile development teams and methodologies.
- 3yrs+ specific experience of CLOUD based end-to-end software development, including leadership of at least one major cloud based product launch.
- Solid understanding of cloud ecosystems and technology including key offerings from major platform players such as AWS, Azure and others.
- Customer-focused with significant customer facing experience and practised in evaluating priorities and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Skilled in asking the right questions to solicit key requirements about functional as well as non-functional aspects (performance, user experience, flow).
- Proven, strong balance of commercial and technical prowess with a keen ability to assess the priority, urgency and importance of issues or challenges.
- Practical experience of identifying market requirements and building compelling business cases to support requests for future developments.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.