Job vacancy - Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Position: Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Title: Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Do you have experience of working in a role with H&S responsibility? Do you have practical experience of H&S risk assessment and auditing? Do you have experience of working within a cross-functional manufacturing facility?
Health and Safety Co-ordinator required around Peacehaven
Salary upto £27,000
Location: around Peacehaven
The Role of Health and Safety Co-ordinator
- Support the Group Health and Safety Manager in the day-to-day running of the Health & Safety management system, policies and procedures within the Group of Companies.
- Assist with day to day administration activities.
- Provide H&S assistance and guidance on construction or refurbishment projects as required.
- Provide regular updates of pending actions, completed projects and/or innovations in relation to Health and Safety to the Health and Safety Manager.
- To perform tasks related to the Health & Safety management system, such as risk assessments, audits, permits to work, CoSHH assessments and DSE assessments.
- Assist the Group Health and Safety Manager in the development of new processes, updating existing processes, analysing, collection and reporting of KPI data.
- Assist with the creation of training literature and presentations to aid smooth implementation of new health and safety related processes and company Health & Safety policies.
- Assist with training sessions with employees within the company as required.
- Assist with enquiries in relation to Health & Safety matters within the business and direct enquiries to the Group Health and Safety Manager where appropriate.
- Ensure on a daily basis, that any observed Health & Safety issues are dealt with in line with company policy and with legal requirements.
- Assist w reviewing and investigating accidents and near misses that are reported.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Health and Safety Co-ordinator application?
- Experience of working in a role with H&S responsibility.
- Practical experience of H&S risk assessment and auditing.
- Experience of working within a cross-functional manufacturing facility.
- Experience of maintaining systems.
- Knowledge of injection moulding and automated assembly.
- NEBOSH or suitable alternative qualification.
- Understanding of CDM and permit to work systems.
- SMSTS trained
- Experience of maintaining a H&S system across multiple sites.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Health and Safety Co-ordinator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Health and Safety Co-ordinator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Health and Safety Co-ordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Health and Safety Co-ordinator role you desire.