Job vacancy - Group Customs Compliance Officer
Position: Group Customs Compliance Officer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Title: Group customs compliance officer
In the Role of Group customs compliance officer you will be ensuring the company's compliance with customs legislation and authorisations, inclusive of our AEO accreditation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of UK Customs procedures and tools to ensure business compliance, by properly documenting and controlling all mandatory custom functions.
- Maintaining our AEO status
- Raise the awareness of the importance of customs compliance within the group
- Promoting good customs practices across the group
- Analysis of business processes and identification of optimization potential
- Support of audits performed by the customs authorities and internal QA teams
- Ensure the existence of process documentation for customs
- A background in customs related activities.
- Experience in international shipping import and export.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
ACS are recruiting for a Group customs compliance officer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Group customs compliance officer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Group customs compliance officer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Group customs compliance officer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Group customs compliance officer role you desire.