Job vacancy - HSE Regional Advisor
Position: HSE Regional Advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £42,000 per annum
Title: HSE Regional Advisor
The primary focus of the HSE Regional Advisor will be to assist the UK HSE Manager in planning and managing the HSE and SD aspects of the region. They will physically support through regular inspections and assist the local HSE advisors/focal points in the sustained implementation and verification of the company's HSE standards and procedures
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will manage all HSE staff and act as a focal point for all regional HSE matters. This will include reviewing regional HSE performance indicators and monitoring performance against HSE objectives. Alongside this you will be working closely with the UK HSE Manager to have a consistent HSE-OMS for all UK sites.
- We are looking for individuals, who can act as a key performer in driving change and leadership to HSE practices, as well as managing and driving new initiatives and campaigns. Part of this will involve taking a proactive approach to risk management.
- We are seeking an individual who can champion improvement plans for each site, making sure they are robust, achievable, and completed.
- As the HSE Regional Advisor you will conduct regular HSE inspections and audits of the regional sites.
- You will also be responsible for arranging and leading HSE committee meetings (monthly or quarterly as required) as well as the regions audits.
- Another key responsibility will be effectively managing regions PRISM records and indicators.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to conduct regional sites risk assessments, draft, maintain and test regional site emergency response plans, keep regional documentation up to date and relevant to the site risks and assist in the regional HSE training plan.
- Able to influence persons at all levels and provide leadership and guidance to local HSE focal points and management.
ACS are recruiting for a HSE Regional Advisor If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a HSE Regional Advisor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a HSE Regional Advisor It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a HSE Regional Advisor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the HSE Regional Advisor role you desire.