Job vacancy - Commissioning and Quality Engineer
Position: Commissioning and Quality Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Title: Commissioning and Quality Engineer
Commissioning and Quality Engineer based in Basingstoke.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of Commissioning and Quality Engineer:
- Commission products within required dates and to the highest quality standards.
- Carry out initial testing alongside commissioning on designated products.
- Ensure all build procedures are followed as required to ensure standards of work are maintained - Update production build procedures and report on any changes, which are required for future builds.
- System assembly and QA testing for customer orders ready for shipment.
- Recording and updating of documentation associated with QA and customer orders.
- Evaluate and conduct repairs on returned equipment and systems, using company procedures to manage the repairs workflow.
- Perform in house calibrations and sanity checks.
- Liaise with the Geotechnical Systems Engineers to develop testing capabilities for products and provide feedback to production team for possible improvements in manufacturing.
- Preparation, maintenance and implementation of internal and external technical procedures, help-sheets and boilerplates.
Essential skills for Commissioning and Quality Engineer:
- Experience within an engineering environment. Preferably Materials, Electronics, Mechanical. A degree or HNC in a related engineering field is an advantage.
- A basic understanding and confidence to work with electronic/electrical components and systems.
- Ability to think logically and fault find software, mechanical and electrical issues.
- Previous experience or general knowledge of sensors, transducers and electro- mechanical systems would be an advantage.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and understand manuals, schematics, plans and specifications would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly learn in-house developed software packages.
ACS are recruiting for a Commissioning and Quality Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commissioning and Quality Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commissioning and Quality Engineer is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commissioning and Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commissioning and Quality Engineer role you desire.