Job vacancy - Quality Engineer
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Quality Engineer based in Hastings
Key Responsibilities of Quality Engineer:
To work in the designated value stream and lead quality improvements to processes /parts to enable elimination of defects and customer rejects as well as lead defect investigations internally and from customer complaints championing customer service at all times.
- Ensure that Customer (both internal and external) quality queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Lead PPSR and FRB processes, driving a right first-time culture and build in quality ethos.
- Support designated Value stream effectively to enable high customer service and business goal achievement
- To maintain quality documentation neatly and methodically, both in paper copy and or electronically
Key Requirements of Quality Engineer:
- ONC or C&G in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualifications
- CNC Machine Experience
- Must be familiar with mechanical measurement techniques and be able to use electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to read BS308 drawings.
- Understanding of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
- Understand the development of control plans.
- Manufacturing or Engineering background
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Engineer role you desire.