Job vacancy - Quality Engineer
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
AS Quality Engineer you will be responsible for tasks for internal and ODM/Merchandise designed Smart Products. Handling of all related steps in our NPI processes regarding the Quality of such products. Claim handling and process relevant documentation. Support in regard to manufacturing at multiple factories and suppliers. Quality assurance and Software testing, coordination, and execution.
- Coordination development and implementation of Smart QM-related tasks during new development and ODM projects for smart lighting. The coordination covers all internal departments as well as related suppliers, test labs, and even customers in case of claims and problems.
- Coordination and execution of system tests of smart lighting devices. This means system compatibility but also Software deployments. It includes elaborated test plans and specifications, work with internal and external partners.
- Proactively influence and guide the product design team to design out potential quality issues.
- Coordination, execution, and management of Software tests Mobile APP and Device Firmware including test plan creation, test case verification and utilization of Software state of the art Testing and Bug tracking tools.
- Monitor and report regularly on quality performance by gathering data and providing statistical reports for Management at the local and group levels.
Key Requirements of Quality Engineer:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline (Electronics or Software)
- 3 years' experience in a Quality Engineering position within a manufacturing organisation.
- Extensive QA/QC experience in a certified ISO9001 QMS environment.
- Hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, QMS Audits (internal, external)
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Working knowledge of NPI, FMEA, SPC, 8D, Software testing.
- Excel proficiency on advanced level.
- Experience in radio technologies like Bluetooth, Wifi, Zigbee or similar.
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Engineer role you desire.