Job vacancy - Software Engineer
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Role of Software Engineer will be working in their excellent offices, the Software Engineer comes with a bonus package and some fantastic company benefits.
As the Software Engineer, you will support the Engineering team with new product development, testing, and deployment of software solutions. You will also be expected to take defined project requirements and architecture and break down these requirements into sub-tasks and take responsibility for their implementation, goals, and progress.
- Design and development of software to support new and existing equipment and products.
- Maintenance of software products and documentation, ensuring documentation is current and has not become obsolete.
- Work with version control systems to ensure that changes are made in a systematic and traceable manner and the correct version of the software is in use.
- Build and package software installers for release to customers.
- Perform advanced support and troubleshooting in test and production environments as well as in the field.
- Establish and carry out test plans, describing test environment and expected results in order to build robust, maintainable, and extensible software prior to application.
To be successful in this role of Software Engineer you would've worked previously in an Engineering background.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in a programming role.
- Experience in developing hardware drivers and experience with the Hardware / Software Interface.
- Degree Qualified.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Software Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.