Job vacancy - Supply Chain Manager
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
The Role of Supply Chain Manager you can expect a wonderful employee benefits platform including discounted cinema and restaurant vouchers. The Supply Chain Manager role also includes a company pension scheme and a free car park.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for balancing the supply of materials with the demand, furthermore you will develop supply chain strategies that significantly improve supplier performance whilst supporting the stated business objectives. You will also be required to troubleshoot supply challenges into the business that can affect the businesses' ability to support its customers' demands.
- Develop and implement SLA's with key suppliers to facilitate enhanced supply and reduce onsite stock holding, whilst maximising availability of materials
- Lead the contract negotiations for all supplied parts and services
- Manage regular performance review meetings with suppliers and distribution carriers and develop improvement actions for underperforming suppliers.
- Manage the development of the supply chain continuous improvement projects affecting cost, quality, inventory, and delivery
- Develop an Inventory strategy to improve and optimise inventory turns to minimise working capital whilst ensuring business production demands are supported.
- Implement and manage a supplier quality management system that ensures compliance with all relevant standards including managing supplier relationships and auditing
- Ensure all negotiated gains and cost savings are tracked, measured, and delivered
To be successful in this role of Supply Chain Manager. We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience with managing supply chain functions
- Worked in a fast-paced manufacturing operation
- Experience with electronics and overseas supply chains
- CIPS qualified or working towards.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Supply Chain Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.