Job vacancy - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
The Role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you can expect a great work environment. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role also includes the opportunity to work in a company that offers a chance to progress.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be involved by joining a busy maintenance team. You will help Support the Electrical Engineer for repair and maintenance of the plant, equipment, and installations. You will also provide planned and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance on site.
- Testing of electrical installations.
- Undertake general site maintenance tasks.
- Undertake first-level maintenance.
- Working as directed to carry out the timely completion of PPM's.
- To ensure the Health and Safety of yourself, colleagues and visitors.
- To work towards installing new plant equipment as required.
- To help contribute to and ensure that the Maintenance Teams targets are met and to help reduce risk and downtime of Production processes.
- Some out-of-hours work may be required to repair breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance work.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all associated production departments.
To be successful in this role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you would've worked previously in electrical background.
We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- City and Guilds/ ONC or Degree in an Electrical Discipline.
- Ability to understand Electrical drawings.
- Understanding of Electrical control circuits.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.