Job vacancy - Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Position: Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The role of Facilities and Maintenance Engineer, you will take on the responsibility for managing and performing preventative maintenance across factory floor equipment and building infrastructure. You will be performing reactive maintenance on mechanical, electrical and building services as and when required, including production line equipment.
- Documenting and recording standard maintenance procedures as they are carried out.
- Aiding in the planning, specification, and installation of services for new building projects.
- Installing facilities and production lines when required.
- Ensuring electrical safety across the business.
- Ensuring a full stock of critical spare parts are kept.
- Consistently monitoring continuous improvement.
- Keeping up to date with new regulations, H&S, and relevant changes.
To be successful in this role of Facilities and Maintenance Engineer. We would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience of multi-skilled maintenance within manufacturing.
- Ability to plan and implement prevention procedures.
- Confident with liaising and negotiating with to suppliers and tradesmen.
- Experience with managing budgets.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Facilities and Maintenance Engineer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.