Job vacancy - Warehouse Contract Manager
Position: Warehouse Contract Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance
The Warehouse Contract Manager will be reporting to the Site General Manager, the Warehouse Contract Manager has overall accountability for leading a team in providing high-quality service for customers based out of the Facility. You will continuously develop personal knowledge of supply chain/operational processes, financial objectives and general business acumen. You will review and maintain procedures and processes that guide the operational/administration team/s in support of the customer's logistical needs, helping to establish new procedures if necessary.
- Continuously develop their personal knowledge of supply chain/operational processes, financial objectives and general business acumen to benefit their client and their own personal career development. Review and maintain procedures and processes that guide operational/administration team/s in support of the customer's logistical needs, helping to establish new procedures if necessary.
- Responsible for the direct relationships with each customer, both operational and financial.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, development, and discipline of all personnel associated with your allocated accounts, maintaining appropriate liaison with the Company's HR department. Ensuring that all employees within your responsibility area work to the required standards of the Company and are assessed through regular performance reviews. Monitoring, on an ongoing basis, the performance of all direct reports, and undertake regular reviews in accordance with the Company's procedures. In addition to ensuring that the employee engagement concept (known as the People Plan/appraisal system) is embedded and practiced within the site.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Warehouse Contract Manager role who has experience of:
- Has good experience and managing profit and loss accounts - You will be the P&L owner therefore this is essential.
- Senior management experience
- Good understanding of Warehouse processes and procedures
- Experience of Warehouse Management Systems
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Warehouse Contract Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.