Job vacancy - Software Developer
Position: Software Developer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
The Role of Software Developer, you will be within the Digital Engineering team, which is an area of high growth and a priority for the business. You will be a key technical member taking up a valued position within the business.
The Software Developer position has a working from home option.
- Developing web-based products to enable customer self-service, order management, and transaction management.
- Supporting business automation and process improvement.
- Integrating customer systems (primarily ERP) with the company systems.
- Expansion of our e-commerce platform.
- Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of web applications to support internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions.
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Responsive website/web application development.
- Improving the performance of existing websites and applications.
To be successful in this role of Software Developer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience with SQL ( T-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL).
- Experience with C# / .NET Core.
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Software Developer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.