Job vacancy - Internal Sales Manager
Position: Internal Sales Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
As the Internal Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and motivating the Internal Sales team to ensure they offer an expectational customer service experience and maximize every sale opportunity available. The company is looking for an individual to have a positive and professional attitude and has the ability to build interdepartmental and supplier relationships.
- Ensure service and sales KPIs are met, for example, the return of quotations within specific timeframe/ quote conversion targets are met/ proactive follow-ups are made.
- Ensure that the Internal Sales team handle communications with existing and potential customers.
- Mentor direct reports in areas of training need, specifically in selling, process, and communication.
- Work to identify opportunities for improvement regarding processes and specific training needs.
- Management of HR related issues including training, recruitment, setting of targets, performance management and motivation the Internal Sales Team.
- Deal with customer or sales-related queries at all stages efficiently, this will include dispute management.
- Ensure efficient co-ordination between the Internal and External sales teams.
To be successful in this role of Internal Sales Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in management of a customer service or sales team.
- Experience from a manufacturer in the construction industry.
The Role of Internal Sales Manager, you can expect an annual performance bonus, membership of the company group pension scheme and membership of the company group life assurance. Also, you will have full access to the employee assistance programme.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Internal Sales Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.