Job vacancy - Marketing & Communications Manager
Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be working directly with the CEO and Head of Sales and closely with the wider Sales Team. The purpose of this role is to continue supporting the company in their growth and development plans. You will develop, implement, track, and optimise the marketing efforts across all channels. This is a wide-reaching, hands-on role, where you'll have prior experience in copywriting, strategic planning, branding, content creation, web development and event planning.
- Write and produce all company marketing collateral including Posters, Leaflets, Brochures, Adverts, Case Studies, Event Graphics, etc
- Support the Sales Team in producing proposals, tenders, and presentations
- Research and write articles to maintain a regular content marketing schedule
- Research and write client case studies, to include client liaison
- Update, manage and maintain the company websites (WordPress based)
- Manage an ongoing social media schedule via Buffer (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) to include design and production of all content
- Manage an ongoing email marketing schedule via Mailchimp to include design and production of all content and maintenance of company databases
To be successful in this role of Marketing & Communications Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- All-rounder marketing individual with online and offline marketing mix.
- Experienced user of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat for print, web and large format design
- Confident user of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- WordPress development and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Able to form strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors and distributors
- Comfortable adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written
The Role of Marketing & Communications Manager, you can expect a competitive salary and regular company and team social events, plus participation in charity and sports events, the Marketing & Communications Manager role also includes a cycle to work scheme and a brilliant membership scheme offering discounts at major retailers, leisure and travel operators, a free monthly cinema ticket.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Marketing & Communications Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.