Job vacancy - Carrier Manager
Position: Carrier Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
As the Carrier Manager, you will be responsible for developing new and existing carrier base to a level where the Brokerage Division has National and EU wide coverage. Provide weekly reports on carrier intake streams and all sales activity and to be responsible for Supply Chain Integration for all new Brokerage Carriers.
- To increase the UK & EU Carrier base in Line with Supply chain.
- Working with 3rd party carriers to drive project campaigns as applicable.
- Setting up service level agreements, standard operating procedures, financial targets & key performance indicators with carrier and operations staff.
- Identifying new business and revenue streams
- Presentations - achieve a minimum standard on presenting the company's services and deliver presentations to a professional level for all clients & carrier.
- Re-launch Amazon account
- To Implement additional Carriers to Supply Chain for FTL Division UK & EU.
- To define a process where new carriers can be On Boarded and understand what they need from the company.
- To work closely with the teams to define the Brokerage Sales strategy and to be responsible for its implementation.
- To develop both existing and new relationships with Carrier & Customers.
- Overall responsibility for Carrier performance and management
We would love to speak to anyone for the Carrier Manager position, who has the following experience:
- Previous Carrier Management
- European distribution and logistics knowledge
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Carrier Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.