Job vacancy - Maintenance Engineer
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for all reactive and proactive maintenance work, whilst making sure it is carried out to the highest possible standards across the whole of the site. You will be expected to carry out all maintenance across the factory.
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring that there is always a rapid response, and that plant equipment and machinery breakdown time is minimised. Always endeavour to reduce downtime of site plant and machinery.
- Carry out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently either alone and/or as part of a team.
- To carry out PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output.
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPI's through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance.
- Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work.
- Ensure Engineering time is managed effectively and that there is low Engineering down-time.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Maintenance Engineer position who has the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Multi-skilled with formal engineering qualification to NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject.
- Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline; and
- Possess 17th or 18th Edition Certification.
- Proven experience of working within the food industry is essential.
Shift pattern is 4 weeks of days 6am - 6pm and then one week of nights 6pm - 6am
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Maintenance Engineer position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.