Job vacancy - Management Accountant
Position: Management Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The Role of Management Accountant, you will be responsible for month end accounts activity. To work closely with Head of Group Finance and Senior Management to aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration.
- Assistance in preparing month end reporting pack & working papers.
- Day to day management of receivables/payables ledger.
- Daily banking and payment reconciliations.
- Assisting with annual audits & interim audits.
- Assist Head of Group Finance in producing annual statutory accounts.
- Work with MD on ad hoc requests.
- Ability to create reports in excel from ERP data or instruct MI on model building.
- Assist in annual stock take and recording results and provide support to Head of Group Finance with general stock control matters.
- Assist in building annual budget, particularly cost base/overheads.
- Go-to expert for matters relating to HMRC, payroll and bank queries.
- Maintenance of the nominals, open items, and drives.
To be successful in this role of Management Accountant, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified with 3 years plus experience.
- Experience of working with ERP systems.
- Manufacturing, stock, and cost accounting experience.
- Excellent excel knowledge and experience.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Management Accountant position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.