Job vacancy - Northern Regional Manager
Position: Northern Regional Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: commission, car allowance
As the Northern Regional Manager, the fundamental purpose of this job is to manage and develop business within a set target base of regional accounts in the North of England and Scotland. The main focus will be key bars, restaurants and hotels, growing the distribution into new and existing accounts and in turn driving sales through the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Take over a number of existing accounts and revitalise sales in these accounts to build a strong sustainable Account base.
- Prospect and target relevant new business opportunities to grow distribution of Speciality Drinks in all potential accounts within the sector.
- Responsibility for the service delivered to customers, working with key functions across the business to troubleshoot any problems and deliver customer service excellence.
- Continually develop expertise across all areas of the company's portfolio to ensure value can be added to customer and in turn maximise all sales.
- Essential to the role is extensive travel to visit key accounts and prospects in order to build strong and loyal bonds with key decision makers.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Northern Regional Manager position who has the following experience:
- 3 years customer facing on-trade experience in wholesale spirits or Brand Company.
- Strong spirits and champagne knowledge. WSET advanced certificate desirable.
- Numerate and literate.
- IT Literate- Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Experience of selling luxury or specialist products.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Northern Regional Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.