Job vacancy - Head of QHSE
Position: Head of QHSE
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the Head of QHSE you will be responsible to lead and support all aspects of the business in its adoption and conformance to all quality, safety, health and environmental legislation, best practice, policies, statements and procedures. To plan, manage, implement and monitor all quality systems and processes, protective and preventative safety measures and promote & instil a positive QSHE culture and agenda within the workplace.
Ensure the highest standards of quality in our products and services and SHE delivery across the Group.
To oversee the company compliance with other legislative responsibilities as needed.
- Ensures quality assurance and improvement procedures, processes, practices and controls are properly developed, implemented and maintained across the whole business e.g. quality circles, process mapping, 6S to drive process compliance, waste removal, value stream mapping - aimed at achieving a 'right first time' culture.
- Lead the QA, health and safety team and work alongside other line managers to ensure that the Company is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation, environmental legislation and any other legislation affecting the company.
- In conjunction with the QSHE team, devise and implement a behavioural safety programme across the group to engage and motivate the progression from dependent behaviour, through to independence and finally to an interdependent safety mindset.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Head of QHSE role who has the following experience:
- Previous experience in leading a QA and QC team and implementing best practice, within manufacturing
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or similar.
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management or similar.
- Experience of managing health and safety within a multi-facility manufacturing environment and delivering 'leading' performance
- Experience of working in a ISO9001 & ISO14001 environment and a good commercial awareness
ACS are recruiting for a Head of QHSE. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Head of QHSE please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Head of QHSE. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Head of QHSE with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Head of QHSE role you desire.