Job vacancy - Head of Project Engineering
Position: Head of Project Engineering
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
As the Head of Project Engineering, you will lead all activities relating to the delivery of Customer projects, leading a team of Project managers and Systems Engineers, the role will have a strong focus on commercial success.
- Manage project scoping and requirements definition alongside the sales team.
- Deliver strategic development of technical support services.
- Manage Customer delivery projects in line with the project management processes and values.
- Ensure the maximum commercial benefit is delivered by our projects.
- Lead the production of all required customer and internal handover documentation.
- Develop strategic relationships with key Customers.
- Create and deliver project reporting tools to enhance project status communication with Customers and internally.
- Develop Projects Engineering team skills and competences.
- Initiate process, tools and methodology improvement activities.
To be successful in this role of Head of Project Engineering we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Engineering degree
- Experience leading the delivery of complex, technical projects
- People Management and Leadership
- Experience of PAVA & Control Systems (Advantage)
- Have an interest in leading-edge control system and telecommunications technology
- Experience with commercial projects
ACS are recruiting for a Head of Project Engineering. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Head of Project Engineering, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Head of Project Engineering. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Head of Project Engineering with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Head of Project Engineering role you desire.