Job vacancy - Quality Inspector
Position: Quality Inspector
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to employ a personable and motivated Quality Inspector. At their new purpose-built manufacturing facility, they have entered an exciting new phase in development. You would be responsible for:
- Measure and visually inspect components and assemblies to drawing using a variety of metrology equipment including the use of Faro Arm (CMM) equipment.
- Test and validate components and assemblies using a variety of test equipment.
- Ensure any defects and features not to specification are recorded through the non-conformance process.
- Visually inspect finished goods to ensure compliance to specification and being the champion for ensuring the required quality standard is delivered to our customers.
- Work with various individuals and teams to improve processes to manufacture product right first time.
- Update key performance indicators and metrics to drive quality improvement.
To be successful in the role of Quality Inspector, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Experience working to ISO 9001.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a machine shop or similar manufacturing environment.
- Possess a good understanding of Quality and Process management tools and methodology.
- Experience of using CMM or Faro Arm devices and proficient with a range of metrology equipment.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and engineering specifications.
- Qualified to BTech/HNC/HND level in a Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Inspector. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Inspector, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Inspector. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Inspector with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Inspector role you desire.