Job vacancy - Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
As the Field Service Engineer you will provide support to mobility products in the Midlands and the North of England. Quote customers for service work and carry out diagnostic repairs at customer premises.
- Carry out transmission changeouts and disconnections at customer premises
- Give assistance to sales staff on technical aspects of Mobility products
- Liaise with Health & Safety, and Manager, on any issues arising in the day to day working at various premises
- Ensure all tooling and equipment is within calibration dates
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and their representatives.
- To seek and report on future business opportunities
- Interface with Mobility Sales and commercial department to share field service opportunities to increase sales for Mobility
- Work together with the customer to minimise downtime
- Complete stocktakes in line with company plan
- Carry out work within company workshop facilities as and when required.
- Carry out PDI's to ensure completion within 6 months of entry into service
- Complete paperwork once assignment is finished, and submit as soon as convenient
- To train other team members with product knowledge, where possible.
To be successful in this role of Field Service Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Come from a mechanical engineering and service background, with experience in Commercial vehicle or Rail industry
- Working on their own initiative will be a key element as they will be working under the supervision Service Supervisor, but in different locations
- Experience liaising with customers
- Good IT skills for diagnostic work and supporting reports
- A clean driving licence is required
ACS are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Service Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Service Engineer role you desire.