Job vacancy - Global Procurement Manager
Position: Global Procurement Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Global Procurement Manager you will be leading initiatives to optimise category spend and lower costs, and leading projects in strategic sourcing, contract negotiations, and procurement activities, providing necessary linkages and leveraging scale across the organisation.
- Working collaboratively to understand business needs, translate these needs into specific supplier requirements, and establish target pricing, terms, SLA's, and success measures.
- Establish sourcing/negotiating strategies and drive execution and ongoing monitoring efforts to ensure objectives are realized and sustained
- Working closely with manufacturing operations and sourcing on what level of aggregation is required to assess capacity both internally and externally managing global teams in purchasing, ensuring the right levels of skills and resources are in the business.
- Embedding the use of standard processes across the globe for procurement and ensuring the right MRP processes are used to manage supplier information.
To be successful in this role of Global Procurement Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A proven background in a previous Procurement leadership role, ideally within Electrical / Electronics industry
- Proven procurement and supplier management experience
- Experience of working with Contract Manufacturers
- Experience of the total business process utilising formal Resource Planning techniques (MRP/ERP) and supply chain management and system optimisation
- Experience working with and leading global teams
ACS are recruiting for a Global Procurement Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Global Procurement Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Global Procurement Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Global Procurement Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Global Procurement Manager role you desire.