Job vacancy - Service Delivery Manager
Position: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
As the Service Delivery Manager you will own the day to day operations of our Analytics service area, currently Joint Quality Inspections and Leak Detection Analytics.
- Owning the day-to-day delivery of Service Delivery operations to support contractual obligations within the analytics service arena, currently including Joint Quality Inspections and Leak Detection Analytics.
- Ensure processes for delivering support in to customers are being followed and that the ITSM system is used accurately.
- Act as a champion for our customers, monitoring and driving SLA performance amongst Agile and retained support teams.
- Produce and continually analyse service metrics, utilising lessons learned to drive service and product improvement initiatives.
- Drive continual improvement as a member of the Service Management team.
To be successful in this role of Service Delivery Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A proven background in a Service Delivery Leadership role
- Able to consistently communicate complex technical matters effectively at all levels
- Pragmatic, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and focused on continual professional and functional improvement
- Willingness to travel domestically and occasionally globally
ACS are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Delivery Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Delivery Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Delivery Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Delivery Manager role you desire.