Job vacancy - Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Position: Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
As the Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer, you will carry out To carry out the installation, servicing, moves, changes, upgrades, modification, and repair of customer equipment as required and as per the role holders' capabilities; in addition to,
- Problem-solve in a responsible and methodical manner.
- Ensure effective communications are maintained with Area Managers.
- Attend and pass any necessary product or skills training programmes.
- To ensure call closure procedures are always followed.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork and company system updates are completed correctly.
- To manage customer returns, disposal of returned capital equipment and parts.
To be successful in the role of Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Previous engineering or technical support experience in the digital cinema sector.
- Knowledge and experience of Sony cinema equipment, Barco, NEC and/or Christie.
- Knowledge and experience with working on theatre management content systems.
- Experience of 3D projection systems and effects that may present as issues or faults.
- Electrical/electronic engineering/practical experience, including the ability to read circuit diagrams and an understanding of 3-phase electrics.
- Mechanical engineering/practical experience.
ACS are recruiting for an Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electro Mechanical Field Service Engineer role you desire.