Job vacancy - Area Sales Manager - Ireland
Position: Area Sales Manager - Ireland
Salary: £34,530 - £38,846 per annum
This is an opportunity for a Area Sales Manager - Ireland to join a leading suppliers. This position will see you working within an internal and external sales team to grow the business in their chosen sectors to expand the company's market share.
- To dress and appear in a smart and appropriate fashion when meeting with prospective or existing customers whether at distribution or end user level.
- To populate the Outlook calendar with upcoming activities on a daily basis.
- To increase the turnover of existing customers by switching and promoting additional and new products in the company collection as well as joint calls with Distributors to end user companies.
- To ensure that Distributors in the sales region are working with the appropriate pricing and are given the tools required to increase their turnover of company products.
- To make effective outgoing tele-sales calls and visits to prospective distribution outlets in order to promote and sell company products.
- To make effective outgoing tele-sales calls and visits to prospective end user businesses in order to promote and sell company products.
- To field, monitor and progress incoming sales enquiries from new and existing distribution outlets as well as corporate end users.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Have experience selling safety, workwear and PPE products
- Experience with distributors
- Experience with existing contacts from a MRO, PPR or a trade environment
- Able to build an active sales pipeline for new business opportunities in the workwear, safety footwear and PPE marketplace
- Field sales experience