Job vacancy - Production Engineer
Position: Production Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Production Engineer, you will support the business in being able to take on new products for repair and overhaul by turning the customer's requirement into a set of instructions on how to deliver this requirement.
- You will be key front line technical role on all production related issues.
- Focus on issues relating to production and how the product will be Overhauled or Repaired as required.
- Creation/updating of Overhaul Instructions and Work Instructions to detail how to achieve the end requirement.
- Creation/updating of Technical Job Packs for capturing the tasks carried out and decisions made in each job.
- Development of tooling and procedures to optimise strip down, cleaning, painting, and assembly tasks in a safe and consistent manner.
- Design test equipment interfaces such as adaptor plates and asset mounting devices in support of production; Write test specifications for product testing and for programming of the specific test equipment.
To be successful in this role of Production Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Hold a degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Experience in Overhaul and repair.
- Good practical engineering approach.
ACS are recruiting for a Production Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production Engineer role you desire.