Job vacancy - Planning Manager
Position: Planning Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Planning Manager will be responsible for the development of business processes in production and planning to facilitate better customer service, improve efficiency, reduce inventory and cost; as well as:
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient operation of multi-disciplined warehouse function covering inbound, work in progress and outbound dispatch of goods.
- Work together with other UK planning department heads to further develop and refine use of the AX system for product fulfilment.
- Ensuring team members are aware of team & personal targets and are provided with regular feedback as well as conducting Personal Development Reviews.
- Define and implement lean inventory reduction programmes (internal and external supply chain).
- Have overall responsibility for the key metrics of staff within the inbound, manufactured and outbound planning team.
To be successful in this role of Planning Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Has experience of driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environment.
- Is confident In recruiting & inducting new team members as well as collaborating with HR on internal employee issues.
- Understands, proactively embraces and positively acts in accordance with our core values & beliefs as well as our core values.
- Is highly organised and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and confident working stakeholders at all levels.
ACS are recruiting for a Planning Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Planning Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Planning Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Planning Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Planning Manager role you desire.