Job vacancy - Maintenance Engineer
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £36,000 - £38,275 per annum
The successful Maintenance Engineer will carry out efficient and effective maintenance of equipment and facilities, ensuring that all repair and maintenance requirements are fulfilled within the companies' budgetary limits and in accordance with the company standards, policies and procedures.
The role will see you:
- To ensure all cranes are available to use as required, meet expected lifetime of asset and conform to statutory regulations.
- Receive instruction from and support the Crane Technician Supervisor and MHE Supervisor.
- Periodic inspections of cranes and related equipment.
- Carry out required repairs/servicing to the entire company equipment fleet including, but not exclusive to, forklifts, tow tractors, trailers, man-lifting equipment, reach stackers, company vehicles.
- Working out of hours on call for cranes and MHE when required.
- Record all work undertaken and hours worked.
- Support other areas of Facilities when required.
To be successful in this role of Maintenance Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical background and qualification - Essential.
- Relevant manufactures certification in equipment used - desirable but if not will be worked towards.
- Working knowledge of Cranes, Forklifts. Tugs, Lifting equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Good tool skills.
- Good understanding of working safely.
ACS are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Maintenance Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Maintenance Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Maintenance Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Maintenance Engineer role you desire.