Job vacancy - RMI Sales Manager
Position: RMI Sales Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
The successful Sales Manager will develop the Repair Maintenance and Improvement (RMI) sales channel, for both planned and reactive maintenance within local authorities, housing associations and contractors.
The role will see you:
- Develop a plan to firmly establish Airflow in the Public RMI ventilation sector.
- Ensure the CRM is updated with comprehensive and accurate information and documentation daily and as and when required.
- To use effective verbal and written communication skills to cooperate proficiently with customers and colleagues.
- Secure the listing of Airflow products within identified organisations.
- Understand the competitive landscape and other influences like Building Regulations Part F and L (England, Scotland, Wales & NI), and relevant PAS standards (2030 and 2035)
- React to any leads that are inbound, promptly qualifying and developing their potential.
- Identify quick wins and close, whilst managing longer sales cycles
- Carry out site surveys when initially engaging with potential customers.
- Work closely with the Airflow RSM team to ensure that preferred wholesalers are given the opportunity to supply.
- Maintain and produce required weekly/monthly reports such as sales, income forecast, vehicle mileage and expenses
To be successful in this role of Sales Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience as a Sales Manager
- Experience in the RMI sector
- Knowledge of the Social Housing Sector
- Previous CRM experience
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager role you desire.