Job vacancy - Product Engineer Manager
Position: Product Engineer Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
The successful Product Engineer Manager will work within the Design team reporting directly to the Design Manager. We are looking for someone who wants to join our friendly and experienced team, working within a fast-paced commercial environment to expand and support our existing product range.
This role involves;
- Manage NPD development and engineering of new lighting fixtures collections, based on pre-determined concepts for production ensuring cost, quality and parameters are met.
- Manage team's activities, oversea and allocate tasks, ensuring the critical path with key dates are met and processes are followed.
- Oversee R&D, pre-production, product testing, and work with external laboratories.
- Ensure all new and existing designs comply to UKCA, CE, cULus, and any other international lighting and wiring standards.
- Ensuring Quality and Production of new lights are in hight standards. Tests, evaluations and documentations to be completed during the development stage. All Q&P documents to be issued on time to relevant departments and training to be completed according to NPD.
To be successful in this role of Product Engineer Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in development and engineering of lighting fittings.
- A clear understanding of international lighting standards, lighting control systems, LEDs, drivers, and other electronic hardware used in lighting.
- A passion for product engineering with meticulous attention to detail and keen on pragmatic problem-solving.
- Experience in liaising with other departments, factories, and new suppliers. Seeking and implementing new methods of production and be familiar with workshop facilities.
- Expert in CAD (SolidWorks), Adobe (Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator), MS Office
- Experienced in manufacturing techniques and finishing methods.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Engineer Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Engineer Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Engineer Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Engineer Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Engineer Manager role you desire.