Job vacancy - Technical Support Engineer
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
The successful Technical Support Engineer Providing in-depth technical support to our customers and System Partners, ensuring the successful installation, commissioning and training of products. Taking a customer focused approach to supporting our products, showing a passion for developing technology within the market
This role involves;
- Providing technical support to customers and System Partners via email, telephone and regular site visits, ensuring a prompt and accurate resolution to any issues, followed up with a written report
- Providing field support to our customers including commissioning, fault finding and onsite training.
- Assisting, from a technical perspective, with training, wireless surveys and seminars
- Validation of new Products, including test schedule creation and test result reporting.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all technical issues and service calls within our SAP system to enhance our monitoring of customer satisfaction levels
- Ensuring that the accuracy of all sales and technical documentation is maintained, whilst liaising with relevant departments for updates.
To be successful in this role of Technical Support Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- FIA Training Certificates, HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience of working in the Fire Alarm industry.
- Previous experience in installing and/or commissioning of conventional, analogue addressable fire alarms and emergency lighting.
- Knowledge of the Fire Alarm industry, products and services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with SAP
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Support Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Support Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Support Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Support Engineer role you desire.