Job vacancy - Senior Customer Service Representative
Position: Senior Customer Service Representative
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
The successful Senior Customer Service Representative will own the customer relationship for major/ complex customer accounts and be the focal point for issues relating to existing business. Drive excellent service to our key customers and make customer satisfaction a competitive advantage. Drive internal sales with existing OE and repair customers.
This role involves;
- Manage key/ complex customer accounts proactively and ensure that any issues and/or opportunities are managed, or escalated, in a timely manner.
- Act, as required, as deputy for the Customer Services Manager representing the department at a Business Unit level.
- Drive and manage regular Business Reviews with assigned customers.
- Effectively manage Customer Scorecards with assigned customers to ensure accurate OTD and Quality scores are agreed and visible internally and with the customer.
- Be the driver of a proactive culture of communication with assigned customers, ensuring there is no customer dissatisfaction for unresponsiveness.
To be successful in this role of Senior Customer Service Representative we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Proven experience in a similar role driving and delivering excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of owning and managing customer relationships.
- Experience of proactively dealing with customer issues and/or opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to proactively communicate with customers.
- Experience of working with other departments through timely resolution of customer issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage sales orders returns including the tracking and investigation of units.
- Experience of producing customer status reports.
- Experience of managing customer complaints.
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Representative. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Customer Service Representative, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Customer Service Representative. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Customer Service Representative with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Customer Service Representative role you desire.