Job vacancy - Cyber & Information Security Analyst
Position: Cyber & Information Security Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
The successful Cyber & Information Security Analyst will play a crucial part in fortifying company's cybersecurity defenses and safeguarding sensitive information from potential threats.
This role involves;
- Monitor, detect, and analyse security incidents and threats to our systems, network infrastructure, and data.
- Promote a culture of security awareness within the organization through training, awareness campaigns, and ongoing education.
- Expand and enforce best practice for the storage, handling, and access of classified data.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with HMG documentation, specifically the MOD.
- Establishing a streamlined process for reviewing Security Aspect Letters (SALs) and collaborating with the various stakeholders and suppliers to ensure understanding and compliance.
To be successful in this role of Cyber & Information Security Analyst we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Background in cybersecurity with an understanding of threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability assessment.
- Background in the defence industry with an understanding of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices.
- Ability to comprehend and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards, industry guidelines, and organisational policies, such as ISNs, LXNs, MODCERTS, Threat Alerts, additional MOD requirements, NCSC guidelines, and wider government policy.
- Proficiency in conducting technical risk assessments to identify potential threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts, whilst implementing risk management strategies and controls to manage risks effectively.
ACS are recruiting for a Cyber & Information Security Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Cyber & Information Security Analyst, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Cyber & Information Security Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Cyber & Information Security Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Cyber & Information Security Analyst role you desire.