Job vacancy - Test Engineer
Position: Test Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The successful Test Engineer will undertake test of electronic hardware in a low volume and prototyping manufacturing environment.
This role involves;
- Reporting to the Production Manager.
- Undertake test of electronic hardware in a low volume and prototyping manufacturing environment.
- Undertake software and system integration test.
- Operation of an environmental test chamber.
- Create test procedures in consultation with design engineers.
- Installation of operating systems (Linux and Windows).
To be successful in this role of Test Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- HNC or equivalent in electronics (Studying towards is acceptable).
- Also open to industrial placement year students as part of a degree in electronics or similar.
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and test procedures.
- Computer Literate and competent with using Microsoft Word and Excel package.
ACS are recruiting for a Test Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Test Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Test Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Test Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Test Engineer role you desire.