Job vacancy - Service Manager
Position: Service Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
The successful Service Manager the typical duties of a Field Service Engineer whilst providing supervisory support to the Regional Manager including the administration, financials, people management and business development of the region. To also include customer relations and PR.
This role involves;
- All job costs are kept within budget and discussed with the Regional Manager
- Job sales and margins achieve budget, or if this is unlikely to be the case, an early warning is given to the Regional Manager.
- Outstanding debt queries are answered and dealt with promptly and every assistance is provided to the Regional Manager and Credit Controller to collect overdue debts.
- All credit notes are authorised by the Regional Manager
- To ensure all invoices are raised promptly on job completion in order to keep work-in-progress to a minimum.
- To assist in the growth of the business in line with preset targets.
To be successful in this role of Service Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- The applicant should be from a refrigeration background with a sound knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-confidence and assurance
- People and project management skills
- Planning and organisation skills
ACS are recruiting for a Service Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Service Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Service Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Service Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Service Manager role you desire.