Job vacancy - Quantum ERP Developer
Position: Quantum ERP Developer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
The successful Quantum ERP Developer to facilitate cross-functional development between the BI team and the Application Development team, reporting directly to the Business Information Manager.
This role involves;
- Support and develop the Quantum ERP system front and back end.
- Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Queries in Oracle 11g/19c SE2
- Assist the Digital team with projects requiring data from the Oracle 11g/19c SE2 system
- Support with end-user queries and troubleshooting issues
To be successful in this role of Quantum ERP Developer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Extensive experience in developing within the Quantum ERP system.
- Demonstrated mastery of the Quantum Oracle RDMS database structure.
- In-depth knowledge of the core Quantum application modules.
- Capable of developing complex SQL queries from the Oracle database.
- Skilled in developing PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, functions, and triggers.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and problem-solving in the Quantum ERP system.
- Write code with clarity and thorough documentation when developing or documenting processes.
ACS are recruiting for a Quantum ERP Developer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quantum ERP Developer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quantum ERP Developer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quantum ERP Developer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quantum ERP Developer role you desire.