Job vacancy - Logistics Manager
Position: Logistics Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The successful Logistics Manager will have a CPC Transport Manager certification.
This role involves;
- Analyse and review vehicle routing to ensure maximum utilisation in conjunction with the Head of Transport, set and monitor KPIs around paying jobs, bins collected, percentage utilisation, vehicle accident rate, lead times, service delivery, sustainability.
- Monitor vehicle accident rates across the area of responsibility and ensure a consistent approach when dealing with individuals when performance in this area falls below acceptable standards.
- Ensure all accidents or incidents are fully investigated and passed on for further action as required.
- Implement and deliver training and succession plans for the immediate team.
- Download, report, monitor and act on all tacho or legislative infringements.
- Deliver Technical Barriers to Trade agreements to the team, obtaining signatures for understanding.
To be successful in this role of Logistics Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Educated to GCSE or NVQ standard with high grades in English and Math.
- Full driving license with Class 2 entitlement.
- ADR Certificate.
- Transport Manager CPC.
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role ideally within the waste or construction sector.
- Excellent delegation skills.
- Exceptional local geographical knowledge.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate and act upon any issues in a timely manner.
ACS are recruiting for a Logistics Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Logistics Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Logistics Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Logistics Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Logistics Manager role you desire.