Job vacancy - Technical Support Field Engineer
Position: Technical Support Field Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The successful Technical Support Field Engineer will be attending various customer sites around the UK for installations, repairs, surveys, etc.
This role involves;
- To carry out installations or retrofits of company equipment at customer sites globally where required.
- To provide first line phone support on all company products.
- To carry out site evaluations and suggest improvements to best resolve customer issues.
- To create databases and media content for customers and agents for company on board equipment using in-house software.
- To supply training to customers on various company software packages in person, over the phone, online or via email.
- To work productively with other company staff in the mutual achievement of Company goals.
To be successful in this role of Technical Support Field Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- To communicate with all staff in a courteous and clear manner.
- To be comfortable using bespoke software packages.
- To have an organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- To use own initiative and self-manageprioritise own workload.
- To have a Team Approach and attend contribute to meetings as required.
- To be punctual in attendance & complete tasks by agreed deadlines.
- Flexibility when required.
- Tidy and organised work place, tools and equipment supplied are looked after and used responsibly.
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Support Field Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Support Field Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Support Field Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Support Field Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Support Field Engineer role you desire.