Job vacancy - Aftermarket Planner
Position: Aftermarket Planner
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The successful Aftermarket Planner is responsible for the Spares value stream, from order loading through to delivery to customer.
This role involves;
- Leading and aligning a cross functional team to deliver customer requirements and Sales targets
- Provide accurate and timely forecast information to the business to allow Spares and MRO materials and production teams to plan inventory levels and production resources in line with customer demand profiles using SIOP tools as required
- Work directly with Business Development to develop and continually improve AM forecast accuracy
- Develop and maintain safety stocking policies and forecasting processes to ensure Turn Times can be achieved
- Develop and continuously improve planning processes and procedures across the Aftermarket business
To be successful in this role of Aftermarket Planner we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience of running and managing a complex value stream from order loading to customer delivery
- Proven experience of leading and aligning cross functional teams to achieve targets and customer requirements
- Demonstrates solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of SIOP processes and tools
ACS are recruiting for a Aftermarket Planner. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Aftermarket Planner, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Aftermarket Planner. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Aftermarket Planner with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Aftermarket Planner role you desire.