Job vacancy - Sales Manager - France Speaking
Position: Sales Manager - France Speaking
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Benefits: car, 50% bonus
- To establish, develop and generate new business within a specified list of Regional Distributors to ensure targeted growth within the region of 20% pa.
- Establish, develop and maintain successful relationships at all levels, from Board to Field Sales to develop new business opportunities.
- Identify, develop and establish new end user business to drive through specified distributors.
- Identify, develop and establish new business, including to expand public sector customer base.
- Identify and develop new potential distributors.
- Seek out, recommend and develop new product development and key product opportunities by surveying consumer needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- Keep abreast with products, market conditions and competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through research, reading professional publications and developing and maintaining personal networks.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Work effectively with the external colleagues and partners, developing new business ideas.
- Work effectively with European Marketing team to develop consistent lead generation, new business ideas and opportunities.
- Participate in trade shows, events and conventions.
- Expedite and support the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Structure time and plan journeys within the region to ensure effective visits within the region.
- Work flexibly as a full team member by covering for holidays and absence, by role re-allocation and carrying out any other duties, which may reasonably be requested of the role when required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal professionally and empathetically with all clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of attention to detail in order to ensure accuracy, monitor results.
- Probing and enquiring mind in order to be able to explore options and fully and properly develop business opportunities and ideas.
- Successful sales track record preferably in the commercial catering equipment Industry.
- Experience and knowledge of end user and distributor selling, developing end users to specify products via a distributor and targeted sales growth, developed from specific accounts.
- Proactive approach and able make decisions and to take appropriate actions, in line with agreed policy and objectives, with minimal reference to the European Sales Director.
- High level organisational and time management skills and the ability to pragmatically assess and manage priorities.
- The ability to assess customer demand commercially, alongside cost implications and to negotiate skilfully, and confidently.
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to work in all areas of the sales team.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Office, able to use spreadsheet formulae and calculations and to produce accurate and articulate meeting and visit reports, commercially orientated reports and correspondence.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and how to use them to greatest effect.
- Ability to travel overseas
- Fluent in French & English languages
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Manager - France Speaking. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Manager - France Speaking, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Manager - France Speaking. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Manager - France Speaking with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager - France Speaking role you desire.