Job vacancy - Customer Service Team Leader
Position: Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
The successful Customer Service Team Leader to provide administrative support to the front line activities of the Service department and to liaise with customers to provide a consistently high level of service and be able to respond and adapt in a demanding commercial environment.
This role involves;
- Managing SER06 WIP for the department and ensuring it does not exceed the agreed timeframes.
- Managing and resolving customer disputes for service invoices within the agreed time frames.
- Driving department targets.
- Motivating customer service team to achieve set monthly invoicing targets.
- Supporting customer services team in their day to day activities across the UK
- Training new members of the customer service team.
- Responding to customer enquiries for breakdowns and servicing and support team
- Liaising with Depots ,ASC's regarding all aspects of maintenance and service contracts.
- Managing and controlling the maintenance service contract process, including producing reports and schedules and overseeing the respective administration process.
- Raising quotes, estimates and invoices for chargeable work
To be successful in this role of Customer Service Team Leader we would love to speak to anyone who has:
- Education - GCSE Level
- Have demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service, working in a fast paced commercial environment in an administrative role.
- SAP system knowledge would be preferable but is not essential
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Customer Service Team Leader, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customer Service Team Leader. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customer Service Team Leader with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customer Service Team Leader role you desire.