Job vacancy - Field Sales Executive
Position: Field Sales Executive
Salary: Dependent on experience
The successful Field Sales Executive is responsible for securing and driving results from new customers within the region. Accountable for their own individual performance and the team meeting the Company's targets and ensuring that customer service and relationships are maintained to a first-class standard.
This role involves;
- Identify and convert profitable sales opportunities within their region.
- Identify and utilise various avenues of lead generation to increase sales funnel.
- Develop and cultivate a strong prospect list to ensure continuity in new business being discovered and onboarded.
- Manage cold calls and build a rapport with new business prospects to arrange face to face meetings.
- Arrange customer visits effectively with efficient territory management.
- Represent the business positively at trade shows in region.
- Ensure all solutions discussed with the client are recorded and passed over internally to ensure successful onboarding.
- Work with Regional Head of Sales to ensure all customer contract requirements are signed and saved on the system.
- Collaborate with CS Team to ensure rates are approved & loaded in the system for accurate quoting purposes.
To be successful in this role of Field Sales Executive we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Proven sales experience in a customer facing, targeted environment, preferably the aerospace industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Sound knowledge of CRM solutions
- Sales and customer service driven.
ACS are recruiting for a Field Sales Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Sales Executive, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Sales Executive It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Sales Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Sales Executive role you desire.